How to create an IP-NFT?
To achieve your goal of having funding acquired via Molecule several steps are required:
- 2.Create a project draft under the "create project" tab. Don't worry if you cannot fill all fields immediately. You can save the draft and work on it later before publishing. Our team is also happy to assist you.
- 3.Publish the research project for investors to see your project. You can edit your research project under the "My projects" tab and publish it when you deem it ready.
- 4.Start to attract investors: Make investors aware of your project by reaching out to research communities among your peers and web3. Get in touch with the Molecule Team ([email protected]). We are happy to feature your research project and highlight it with the investor network.
- 5.Align on legal terms: Reach out to the Molecule team ([email protected]) to start the IP-NFT process. We will provide you with legal documents and help you fit them to your use cases. If needed, we support you in the process of aligning with your local TTO.
- 6.Mint an IP-NFT: Once you created the legal agreement for your research project follow the guide on how to mint an IP-NFT in our IP-NFT protocol section⬇
Our team is happy to assist you in walking you through the steps and answer any open questions. Please reach out via Discord to reach us the quickest.