How to fund research
Currently, every funder needs to be a verified user on Molecule to fund in research projects. To enable you to directly fund a research project, we need some minor data
- 2.Explore research projects in your field of interest. If you want to get in touch with specific researchers that have no contact information listed, feel free to reach out to us via [email protected]
- 3.Get whitelisted for IP-NFT sales: For participating in IP-NFT sales and making binding offers to researchers, Molecule needs to collect certain information about the investors. This information will be used primarily to enable investors to sign the underlying legal agreements connected to IP-NFTs. To trigger the whitelisting process please get in touch with [email protected]
- 4.Bid on IP-NFTs: You are now ready to create offers for to-be funded research projects or existing IPNFTs. We will keep you informed of new funding opportunities arising on Molecule. If you are interested in funding research projects which are not listed on Molecule yet, feel free to put the researcher in touch with the Molecule team.
- 5.Transfer of funds and receiving the IP-NFT: After your bid has been accepted by a researcher, you will be asked to transfer the funds to an escrow account. As soon as the funds are received, the escrow contract will release the IP-NFT to the origin address of the funds.
- 6.Manage your IP-NFT: After you have received the IP-NFT, you are now able to manage it on the Molecule platform. View the IP-NFT, make selling offers, or review the underlying legal agreement and data (to be added) via the Molecule platform